Sapa – Hidden charm
Night 1: Hanoi – Laocai
Transfer from Indochina 1 hotel (13-15 Au Trieu, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi) to the train station to catch the night train to Lao Cai. Overnight on train.
Day 1: 6 hours trekking of 15 km and 12 km by jeep (B, L, D)
Arrive in Laocai early in the morning. Bus to Sapa, and breakfast. Leave from Sapa by jeep ride along MuongHoa valley to visit Tavan village (H'Mong and Day minority) Start walking from Tavan to see the Red Dzao in GiangTaChai village by way of terraced paddy fields and bamboo forests. Enjoy the natural beauty of Silver Waterfall and Rattan Bridge. Cross the river and continue going to BanHo village where the Tay people settle down. On the way to BanHo, there is more chance to see the Red Dzao and the Black H'mong in Supan village. Spend the night in BanHo village at a Tay Family. Picnic lunch on the way and dinner at the home-stay.
Day 2: 5 hours trekking of 10 km and 23 km by jeep (B, L, D)
Breakfast with the family and leave the village for a waterfall discovered by French people. Enjoy the view, swimming and walk uphill to a smallest and almost untouched village of the Red Dzao (Namtoong) return to BanHo village. Say goodbye to the family and get up to the main road where to take a jeep back to Sapa. Lunch on the way and dinner in Sapa. Overnight in hotel.
Day 3: Sapa town – Laocai Station – Hanoi (B, L)
Free to discover the town of Sapa. Shopping at the market. In the afternoon, take bus at 5:00 PM to Laocai Station for the night train to Hanoi.
Day 4: Hanoi (B)
Arrive in Hanoi early morning 5h30. Check-in at our hotel (Indochina 1 Hotel) for breakfast Buffet and bathing. Finish tour.
(US$/person – valid until 31 Dec 2010 - Except Christmas & New Year period)
Tour in group
· Return train ticket Hanoi - Lao Cai in 4 soft berths AC cabin.
· Transfer Hanoi hotel - Hanoi train station
· Other land vehicles mentioned in the itinerary (car, jeep or motor bike).
· Meals as mentioned in the itinerary. B: Breakfast, L: luch, D: diner.
· Twin or double room at selected hotel or similar and homestay. B: Breakfast, L: Luch, D: Diner.
· English speaking guide. Other languages are available upon request. English guide with tour in group.
· Admission fees for all sightseeing places.
· Breakfast Buffet and bathing in our hotel – Indochina 1 Hotel for the morning of day 4.
· Hotel in Hanoi
· Personal expenses (laundry, phone calls etc.)
· Tips and gratuities.
· Services not mentioned above.
Packing list: Passport, towels, toiletries, flash light, change of clothes, sun block, sun glasses, sun hat, insect repellent, proper hiking shoes and rain coat.